Wahoos Fish Taco in 4S Ranch
Wahoos Fish Taco
Wahoos is located in the 4S Ranch Commons shopping center. The best description for Wahoos is Healthy Beach Fast Food. The restaurant serves Mexican food and rice bowls (the also serve sandwiches, salads and soup). The atmosphere is loudly casual (usually X-Games or skateboarding/skiing videos looping on T.V.s) with both inside and patio seating. Wahoos is open from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm daily.
Their burritos, tacos and enchiladas work off a standard filling list of: Chicken breast (grilled or cajun), carnitas, fish (grilled or cajun), carne asada, shrip, tofu, mushrooms (spicy) or vegetarian. In addition, each offering can be ordered “Banzai Style”, a mix of bell peppers, onions, zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms and cabbage grilled with teriyaki sauce. In addition to the filling, dishes come with rice (white or brown) and beans (black or spicy white). Bowls are served over rice (white or brown) and beans (black or spicy white) and include the same options as the fillings above plus the ability to have them teriyaki style.
Sample Menu Items
(This is not the entire menu, just a sample as of October, 2010)
Burritos. Tacos & Enchiladas
- Classic Burrito – choice of fillings above – $4.90 ($5.40 for shrimp)
- Banzai Burrito – choice of fillings plus banzai veggies – $5.70 ($6.20 for shrimp)
- Soft Taco – Corn tortillas with fillings above – $2.45 ($2.60 for shrimp)
- Enchlada – Corn tortilla w/ enchilida sauce and melted cheese – $2.45 ($2.60 for shrimp)
- Maui Bowl – Carne Asada w/ teriyaki – $7.99
- Chicken Bowl – grilled, blackened or teriyaki – $7.99
- Veggie Bowl – $7.29
- Shrimp Bowl – $8.75
- Black Bean & Two Cheese Burrito – $2.99
- Kid’s Nachos – $2.99
- Kids Taco or Enchilada – $3.49
For a full menu and more information on Wahoos Fish Taco in 4S Ranch, please visit their web site.